[复制链接]

主题

帖子

积分

版主

积分
发表于 2017-6-15 16:16:08 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
10 minute waking distance to NIH.  

Hardwood/tile flooring with oriental carpeting fully furnished room with own bathroom. All utilities are included (TV, fast 75/75 Mbps internet, and washer/dryer.)  Bathroom may be shared  if I have visitors, not often.  There is  parking available in front of the house.

This is a mid-sized  room. This room is furnished single bed and available now.  Rent is $ 750, all utilities and TV/internet included.

This is a four bedrooms house is located in  Bethesda, MD Area. Very convenient to NIH. It is located approximately a mile off of I-270  and 495 exit.   It is about 25 minutes’ walk to the Medical Center  Metro and there's also bus stop up the street  if you don't want to walk . There are a lot of grocery stores around including Giant , Harris Teeters, Giant, Trader Joe's etc.

The owner lives in the house.  I have a Boston Terrier small dog.  It is an outside dog.  Please note that we do not allow pets. This is a smoke free house. The lease would vary.

Security deposit $ 750.  

If you are interested tell us a bit about yourself and leave a telephone number.  International friendly. Send email to,

iron_moutain@yahoo.com

Email [url=mailto:%E2%80%93iron_moutain@yahoo.com]–iron_moutain@yahoo.com[/url]

点评

海!外直播 t.cn/RxmJTrC 禁闻视频 t.cn/RJAQKcq 有的人,他们从来不进市场购物,却在研究着你的物价。有的人,他们从来不要买房,却在研究着你的房价。有的人,儿孙都在美国,却在研究着你该如何爱国...   发表于 2017-7-24 00:25
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 在这里注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|nihcssa.org

GMT-5, 2017-8-22 05:59 , Processed in 1.103014 second(s), 18 queries , Apc On.